Monday, December 24, 2012

BF 2012

Was going through latest photos in our camera and founds these from our BF stroll in the city. To those who don't live in US, Black Friday is an official beginning of winter holidays in US! Everybody shops and everybody sells. Stores around the country start their winter sales. All of a sudden parks and public squares get filled up with pretty stalls of hand made jewelry, clothes, furniture, chocolates, teas etc. These are the perfect markets to buy gifts and stuff. This year, due to having our little Bubik with us, we decided to spend our Black Friday in central park away from the crowds - but only after grabbing 2 hot chocolates at a Briant park stall where all the crowds are...:) 
Press below to look at some pretty photos we made.
Ice skating at Briant Park has already started.



the vibrant Briant Park

awesome macaroons(on the expensive side)
Hand made pillows, witty home accessories..cute cute stuff

Truffles and Hot chocolate with line around the corner.. you can taste as much of it as you want.   
After I tasted it though, I decided to go to the proven w/time Max Brenner stall for Italian 
thick hot chocolate.

Have you always dreamed to have a pet that will lay on your stomach or on a sore spot on  your body? you got it!Animal hot/ice packs.
Finally Max Brener
two_ thick as hell_ hot chocolates_5$ each_tiny cups, but last long
Churros and Mini Cinnamon rolls- few of each went down my stomach with hot chocolate. this is how I'm trying to get rid of my last 7 pregnancy lb..
Central Park greeted us with its magnificent colors, and I thought the autumn is over!
My beautiful husband
Him again w/Galushki, can you feel the pride?
this tree was fascinating to me.

the hill



we stood here for a good 20 min enjoying the music and debating with Dani's friend, why the hell he has a brown suite and what color socks and shoes will go with it?
still wondering if the musician heard us, his eyes were very piercing
pretty myself, also very modest.




Did I say that i have some kind of crazyness with hot chocolate right now? so after we left the park we stopped by this place :
Vosges Hout Chocolate @ 1100 Madison Ave (between 82nd St & 83rd St) New York, NY 10028
and it didn't disappoint!

metropolitan museum at the rear

strolling down the madison ave we came across my favorite store "comptoir de cutonier", where lucky me they had an amazing BF sale 30%-50% with no crowds whatsoever!
then there was J.Crew @ 79th st.
me wanting to buy the whole store and getting really stressed about my cc bills. in the end leaving empty handed, but satisfied with my strong will and resistance to spend spend spend!






















these are happy times! cheers!


the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment