Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Tribute to Galushki!

   Our little Bubik turned 5 month last Friday! This is quite incomprehensible to me as I still remember with horror the night she was born, like yesterday! go to hell Lenox Hill and Dr. G! Still convinced I didn't need this c-section. We became a real family and I have never imagined how much joy and happiness she will bring to us! At first I was quite overwhelmed, as somehow nobody ever disclosed to me what it really means to have a newborn. My pregnancy went so smooth that I was sort of in denial of fore coming reality.I didn't read any books and didn't ask any questions. I was sure that during my 3 months of maternity leave I will pretty much pass all my 7 exams to be a licensed Architect in NYC. Yes, very funny!  The hardest thing was a package of sleep deprivation, recovering from c- section, and coming in terms with my new life [that will never be the same again]. I did feel at times like I'm still at school working my ass off on a project with no deadline, cause there is none. However this phase lasted about a month, then things became easier. Now I can confidently say that Galushki turned out to be by far the best and the most amazing project I've ever done! I really don't know how I was living without her all my life. In a way I didn't, cause I feel like my life just began [again]...



Many beautiful pictures of 5 months Bubik's photo-shoot inside. Photography by me.

Dear dodim and dodot, uncles, aunts, saftas, saba and just friends! I'm going to be printing these photos this week, if anybody needs a copy , please let me know which photo and how many, I will be happy to accommodate you! Enjoy!

1-Sometimes I'm just too cute!
2-like a doll
3-Aba's feet
4-Common, really?! haa..Gossip!

5-you make me blush
6-thank you, I know, my Mom is a great photographer :)
7-Greta Garbo? Marlene Dietrich? they do not compare to me!
8-I'm gonna be a super model
9-Having FUN!
10-My cuteness is incomprehensible
11-I'm gonna be a super model...[sepia]

12- I'm so cool!
13- Mom! I'm getting tired!
14-I'm so cool![sepia]
16-too much shopping today,need a break!
15-Mommy's little tiger


17-my finger is tasty!!
18-Just little funny me.
19-wow!
The End!

2 comments:

  1. Девочка удивительно похожа на свою русскую бабушку Галину, в честь которой ее и назвали.
    Ребенок с таким русским лицом непременно должен говорить по-русски и хорошо знать русскую культуру. Надеюсь, ее мама Камилла сделать для этого все возможное.
    Умилительные фото! Здоровья и счастья.

    Насонова Марина,
    Москва

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marina, spasibo za teplie slova i pojelaniya! Ti ne pervaya kto govorit shto one pohoja na babushku Galu, i mne eto ochen priyatno. U nee seychas est russkaya nania, kotoraya estestvenno govorit s ney tolko na russkom. Ya govoru na ivrite i papa na angliyskom, tak shto nadeemsia shto rebenok budet multi-lingual, no russkiy dlia menia eto priority.
      zeluyu,
      Kamilla

      Delete