Saturday, May 11, 2013

Debby And Yonnatan Mazal Tov!

May 9th, 2013 was a special day, as my dear friend Debby got married to a wonderful guy Yonnatan.
The wedding was a true simcha*, I have never seen my husband dancing so much and also pulling me after him to the dancing floor :). Everything was beautiful starting from the Hupa at the sundown to the venue itself, the food and the music, which was unexpectedly eclectic, but fun at the same time. People were dancing to yemenite music, 70s,80s,90s, tango, salsa, rock, disco, french, spanish and even to russian songs(in my honor :) even i didn't have one on my wedding ). It was everything the wedding should be and I think it says a lot about the couple. We have enjoyed a lot and I can not describe how happy I am, that they found each other and make such a beautiful union. I wish you guys the best of the best and and hope to see you soon in NYC.
Unfortunately our camera and phone died right before the wedding so I have only few poor shots. But it is still better then nothing!







hebrew vocabulary:
simcha- joy

No comments:

Post a Comment